Setting Up Toyota Remote Connect on Your Apple Watch
With each passing model year, Toyota continues to push the limits on convenience and technology. With Toyota Remote Connect, remote commands are no longer confined to the buttons and range of your key fob. The app can communicate with your Toyota from any distance using a compatible smart device, allowing you to remotely lock/unlock your doors, start/stop the engine, find your parked vehicle and set speed/distance alerts for guest drivers. Start commanding your vehicle using your smartwatch when we review the process for setting up Toyota Remote Connect on your Apple Watch.
[wrc_column grid=”2″ width=”1″ type=”start”]
Toyota Remote Connect Set-Up Instructions for the Apple Watch
1) Register for Toyota Connected Services via your Toyota Owners account.
2) Install the Toyota Remote Connect app on your iPhone.
3) Open the Watch app, select My Watch, scroll down and select Remote Connect.
4) Enable Show App on Apple Watch.
5) Open the Toyota Remote Connect app on your Apple Watch.
6) Follow the prompts given by your Apple Watch. You will be asked to enter your Remote Connect PIN and accept the app’s terms and conditions.
[/wrc_column][wrc_column grid=”2″ width=”1″ type=”end”]
[ Read More: How does Remote Connect work with your Toyota vehicle? ]