2019 Toyota Tacoma Trim Levels Columbia TN
Is it time for your next truck? There are plenty of options out there on the market today and each of them have a variety of trim levels to choose from. Trim levels are especially helpful for drivers who are looking for a specific set of features and would like to stay to a certain price.
A popular truck from Toyota is the 2019 Toyota Tacoma. The Tacoma is available to shoppers in six different trim levels. Each of these trim models builds off the model before it while also increasing its price. Drivers with all needs and budgets will be able to find a model that is right for them.
Keep reading below to learn about the trim levels of the 2019 Tacoma and some of the features that they include!
2019 Tacoma Trims and Features
- SR – Standard features include heated power-adjustable side mirrors, a backup camera fitted in the tailgate release handle, a movable cleat tie-down system, lane departure alert, automatic high beams, forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and an Entune stereo with Bluetooth and Siri Eyes Free.
- SR5 – Added features include chrome exterior trim, fog lights, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with control buttons for an enhanced Entune audio system, and satellite radio.
- TRD Sport – Added features include a seven-inch touchscreen interface, a navigation system, a wireless smartphone charging pad, a 120-volt/400-watt power outlet in the bed, body-colored fender flares and rear bumper, and integrated turn signals in the side mirrors.
- TRD Off-Road – Added features include an advanced off-road traction control system with multiple terrain settings and crawl control, extra skid plates, a lockable rear differential, a chrome rear bumper, textured black fender flares, and Bilstein monotube shocks.
- Limited – Added features include 18-inch wheels with lower-profile tires, a sunroof, parking sensors, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated seats, leather upholstery, blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, and a JBL speaker system.
- TRD Pro – Added features include an exclusive black grille, all-terrain tires, a thicker front skid plate, Fox internal bypass shocks, and a taller ride height.